8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jlchavezz1

Reaction score
I just checked the order track website and my order switched from in production to in transit!!! I haven’t received the official email from Ford that it’s in transit though. Blend date 08/24

Attachments

• 2D42E34D-620C-483A-B4A5-E2BDD4A1EAC4.png
    2D42E34D-620C-483A-B4A5-E2BDD4A1EAC4.png
    399 KB · Views: 47

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, if I remember correctly yours was going to Texas. Mine shipped a couple of days after yours and is coming to northeast Texas, maybe I’ll hear something soon.
You’ll probably will, my raptor shipped October 3rd arrived the 13th in Texas blue river which was 30m away from the dealership then yesterday the 20th finally it got delivered. Dealership is in Houston. I’m in Austin so I’m driving up there tomorrow hopefully everything works out.

Reaction score
You’ll probably will, my raptor shipped October 3rd arrived the 13th in Texas blue river which was 30m away from the dealership then yesterday the 20th finally it got delivered. Dealership is in Houston. I’m in Austin so I’m driving up there tomorrow hopefully everything works out.
Dealer called today mine will be ready for pickup next Thursday. That’s perfect I won’t be back I. Town until Wednesday.

jparkithere

Reaction score
Came in over the weekend, dealer got shady and did not price protect and tacked on a 2k ADM you could tell they were chomping at the bit for me to back out. At this point that was the best I was going to get so I bit the bullet. Looks like I will probably never go there again if I don't have to.

His and Hers line up nicely though.

View attachment 376081
Interestingly enough, left an honest review on FB, google, and Ford. They called me today saying the regional rep was the one who said no price protection but if they get a check back from Ford that they will pay me back. I guess we can wait and see if they actually send me check in a few months. Funny how their tune changes after a leaving multiple reviews across various forums.

Jlchavezz1

Reaction score
Interestingly enough, left an honest review on FB, google, and Ford. They called me today saying the regional rep was the one who said no price protection but if they get a check back from Ford that they will pay me back. I guess we can wait and see if they actually send me check in a few months. Funny how their tune changes after a leaving multiple reviews across various forums.
I hope my dealership gives me price protection. Waiting on a call back from the sales manager as my Raptor is in transit already! If not I might have to look for the Ford regional rep

bgfx

Reaction score
Yeah if my dealer doesn’t honor the price on the price sheet I signed when I ordered the truck I’m walking. Life is too short to be punked by choice, I imagine some one will line up on their knees in seal position to get the truck and pay wild adm (Dfw area, so many morons overpaying for everything). Patience is a virtue things will go back to normal and everyone will blame some political party for their actions and overpaying for things and wondering why they are bankrupt etc.