8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when was your blend date?
8/24

We're being told chip holds, but a guy I spoke with that works at the plant said it's part delays. Not chips. Who TF knows lol.

I emailed the Ford Execs F150 forum posted about on Thursday night, maybe I'll get another CS rep assigned to me for more specific updates.

Last edited:

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer told me as long as it’s not shipped the ETA is just for status update. Once the truck is shipped you get a real ETA for delivery.
I wonder if this varies based on whether or not your truck is going to the mod shop. For example mine isn’t getting a bedliner, graphics, etc.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK have talked to a couple people that actually work at Dearborn. They've both said the same thing and sent pics so I'm going to trust them at least for my build.

While corporate tells me chip hold, they're telling me it's a badging/trim supply delay. Am built but was hit with "7 no-stocks" so I guess those are the individual parts I'm waiting for. I've seen pics with trucks that don't have fender flares and the like.

The good news is a lot of those parts are made domestically and it's just a matter of getting them in and popping them on so it can go through a final QC.

Last edited:

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK have talked to a couple people that actually work at Dearborn. They've both said the same thing and sent pics so I'm going to trust them at least for my build.

While corporate tells me chip hold, they're telling me it's a badging/trim supply delay. Am built but was hit with "7 no-stocks" so I guess those are the individual parts I'm waiting for. I've seen pics with trucks that don't have fender flares and the like.

The good news is a lot of those parts are made domestically and it's just a matter of getting them in and popping them on so it can go through a final QC.
Would you mind getting a picture of my built ? I can send you vin, I’m wondering how my truck is doing sitting out there

frozenvigoss

Reaction score

Just talked to a friend works at the plant he said the same thing.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you mind getting a picture of my built ? I can send you vin, I’m wondering how my truck is doing sitting out there

Sorry bro that’s an example of the issues, not my actual truck. I don’t think I can procure truck-specific pics, wish I could!