8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called today, and they told me mine was done with production and it already got the spray in Bedliner and 37 graphics pkg, done yesterday. Now it’s offsite waiting for a part or chip. He checked and it didn’t say chip hold but who knows.

bgfx

Reaction score

Yeah we probably are all on chip holds, some may have gotten lucky. 8/15 production week and I haven’t had an update since 8/21, I have a ton of bcm modules populated and I received the same email posted above. Those eta’s are worthless more than likely.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yeah we probably are all on chip holds, some may have gotten lucky. 8/15 production week and I haven’t had an update since 8/21, I have a ton of bcm modules populated and I received the same email posted above. Those eta’s are worthless more than likely.
Those are all HDs right?

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw some expeditions in there too, so I imagine it’s most of ford vehicles. Patience is a virtue.
I wanna see info on the Dearborn plant. What’s happening in Kentucky, Chicago, Mexico plants really don’t matter to us imo

frozenvigoss

Reaction score
I wanna see info on the Dearborn plant. What’s happening in Kentucky, Chicago, Mexico plants really don’t matter to us imo
It’s a issue for all Ford plants not KY only. This wave of chip hold started from mid July build week and who knows how long this will last.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s a issue for all Ford plants not KY only. This wave of chip hold started from mid July build week and who knows how long this will last.
I’m sure it affects all of them, but I don’t buy that it affects every single one equally

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sure it affects all of them, but I don’t buy that it affects every single one equally
ford performance says mine is built produced but on plant hold with an eta of 8-30 to 9-5 still with no delays lol. salesman said waiting on chips. i think all of the recent builds will be sitting for awhile

frozenvigoss

Reaction score
Yes you’re right it’s not affecting all. So far only XLT and lower trim are moving forward someone says it’s the chip for digital instrument cluster causing the delay.