8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jparkithere

Reaction score
FP said I wasn't on any kind of hold, but who knows
When I asked them they said they could not see reasons like chip hold, that dealers have more information. I have a late august/eary September delivery date but the dealer system shows chip hold. Blend date of 8/6. Next time you ask Ford performance you can ask them the date of the last update, as the information on my order has not been updated since 8/6 on the ford performance chat system. But I hope its all wrong and you get your truck!

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I asked them they said they could not see reasons like chip hold, that dealers have more information. I have a late august/eary September delivery date but the dealer system shows chip hold. Blend date of 8/6. Next time you ask Ford performance you can ask them the date of the last update, as the information on my order has not been updated since 8/6 on the ford performance chat system. But I hope its all wrong and you get your truck!
pretty sure all of us august builds are on chip hold

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 2/28 and was assigned an 8/22 build week today. Really excited.

I also have an F-150 Powerboost on order that has been delayed four times already, so I’m somewhat pessimistic that this vehicle is built the week of 8/22.
I ordered mine from Mac too