7.0?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get why there are so many ecoboost haters. When I went from my 2012 ecoboost FX4 to my 2013 Raptor, I was really disappointed in the power delivery of the 6.2L it makes a lot of noise but didn't move the truck like the ecoboost would.

And no worries this is how you fix the v6 sound
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b9XAC-BvUyo

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
It is the lack of reliability and the poor track record of the ecoboost engine itself. People that buy these trucks want a bulletproof engine... the 6.2 is exactly that.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You EcoBoost deniers, twin turbo haters and V8 beggers crack me up. You make up scenarios that James Bond would struggle to figure out. You think there's a conspiracy theory around every aspect of there not being a V8 in the Raptor.

Maybe you should hold your breath waiting for the V8 to come. The end of the world is coming. Which one will come first? HA HA

I suspect you are often and easily confused.

:specialed:

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is the lack of reliability and the poor track record of the ecoboost engine itself. People that buy these trucks want a bulletproof engine... the 6.2 is exactly that.

3:36 am... you're putting in 24 hour shifts here now? :ROFLJest:

I can't even pay my employees to have the dedication to their work that you have to this cause. Too funny my dude!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
@Aaron is so June, 2017.

Newly confirmed: 2019 Raptor will be propelled by external combustion.