5th Wheel RV’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AFE doesn't list a tranny pan for the Raptor.
Where did you get yours?
Perhaps I'm looking at something that's more obvious than what I have found so far.

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/46-70172-2009-2014-F150-aFe-Machined-Transmission-Pan.html

I believe this is it, the reason it won't normally come up with the keyword "Ford Raptor" is because its for all 09-14 F150s.

I should have had one installed when I did my filter, but I don't tow like you guys.

The Saudi Cooler is a must though, don't spend big money on the Mishimoto one either.

vegascarnut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m too cheap to spend $350 on a pan, but I did order the large cooler, case of LV fluid, filter, and the $40 OEM pan with a drain plug in it. $250 all in, and will do it next weekend.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, help me out, the Saudi Cooler?
An internet search comes up with nothing except a beer box for the desert.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As others have said, I towed a 5th wheel with my 6.5" bed F250 and I problems at times when getting into tight spots backing up or turning around. One time looking for a campground, I accidentally turned down a narrow street leading to a dead end. Luckily there was a business half way down, but I had to backup for almost 1/2 mile and even with their small parking lot, I dented the backside of the cab while getting it turned around. It was not fun, so I cannot imagine trying it with a 5.5" bed on the Raptor.

Buy a pull behind for the Raptor or get a long bed Super Duty for pulling a 5th wheel.