5 Things I hate about my Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Funny how people have to immediately hate on you making a Video. Just don't watch it if you don't want to. You don't have to express how making a video is dumb. Sheesh.
People just pointed out the same thing I thought when I saw it's a 12 minute vid. If I title a post, "I have a clunking noise from the rear of my truck" and you open it to see a 12 minute video, I would expect people to ask why I'm doing a video instead of a simple post.

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm an older guy and while I understand that most younger folks won't stand for videos past maybe 5 min. I appreciate the info, from someone that just wants to bring up some issues. I also agree with the phone buttons.... I was thinking about making some YT videos while building some resto mod muscle cars when I retire. Now I'm not sure, they would definitely go past the 5 min limit.

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually like that they removed all of the phone buttons and now only have the single button for Sync/ Siri/ Google Assistant. I only ever used that one anyway. Just hold the button down for a second to use Siri/ Google Assistant and tell it what I want. I can't speak for Android Auto, but CarPlay has made some improvements to the experience. Now if there was only a way to switch Sync and Siri so that I can do a quick press instead of a long one.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I'm an older guy and while I understand that most younger folks won't stand for videos past maybe 5 min. I appreciate the info, from someone that just wants to bring up some issues. I also agree with the phone buttons.... I was thinking about making some YT videos while building some resto mod muscle cars when I retire. Now I'm not sure, they would definitely go past the 5 min limit.
The trick is to not be the one doing the videoing while working on muscle car restoration. Have you ever watched Chad and Joline’s videos from Hiltz?