5-link-rear-suspension-conversion-for-gen-2-raptors anyone has done this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Up, just to know if some of you have interesting feedback to share about this modification , I am still wondering between deaver+2 or 4/5 links suspension. Not the same price , not the same job. But huge improvement for the 4/5 links ?
9K $ foutz, 17K $ SVC, 20K $ KHC ... And 0$ WTF !!! some parts are in gold ??? The first one is affordable, but for the others solution is better to trade and and buy gen 3 ... My problem is no scab gen 3...
the $9,000 Foutz kit does not come with shocks, springs, or bump stop kit. You are $15,500 without install labor.

That is a lot of $$$$ to get rid of leaf springs.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's a few companies working on gen3 rear suspension geometry for gen2 scabs..

The svc setup is quite a bit different and requires a fuel cell hanging on the back and keeps a lot of the stock bed, but also pulls a lot more wheel travel.. it's 4 link vs 5 link (gen3 setup)

It's a major step up from leaf springs as far as locating the axle, eliminating wheel hop and axle wrap and making the rear work a lot more smoothly.. however, the costs are pretty high compared to say Deaver springs, RST18 or SVC bypass rack and some kind of traction bars that will yield good performance, but ultimately links are next level...

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My question still remain the same, WHY? $20G+other parts plus labor to do a conversion! Just go get yourself a new Raptor with it done from the factory by the Ford engineers with all of their R & D and a warranty plus the whole truck is up to date not only just the rear suspension.