5-link-rear-suspension-conversion-for-gen-2-raptors anyone has done this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sunchild714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVC is doing a TRUE 4 link. Link here:

I plan on doing this January of next year. Requires a currie rear axle as well as fuel cell.

I want to say they already have 4-5 Gen 2s running it.

That SVC setup is so bad ass! Wish I had an extra $40K for it.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
had a blast this weekend. i'm the unicorn 5 link over here on the east coast apparently. for a first event, i had tons of fun and always felt in control.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up, just to know if some of you have interesting feedback to share about this modification , I am still wondering between deaver+2 or 4/5 links suspension. Not the same price , not the same job. But huge improvement for the 4/5 links ?
9K $ foutz, 17K $ SVC, 20K $ KHC ... And 0$ WTF !!! some parts are in gold ??? The first one is affordable, but for the others solution is better to trade and and buy gen 3 ... My problem is no scab gen 3...

Last edited:

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Proportion are far nicer on a scab than a crewcab and for my use it's the best , to come back to thread , the rear suspension kit conversion are only made for crewcab ?