5-link-rear-suspension-conversion-for-gen-2-raptors anyone has done this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkllw

Reaction score
Has anyone done this to there gen2 ?

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SVC is doing a TRUE 4 link. Link here:

I plan on doing this January of next year. Requires a currie rear axle as well as fuel cell.

I want to say they already have 4-5 Gen 2s running it.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Others:

kHC has a 5 like as well.

Kibbe tech has 3 link with pan hard and a 4 link with fuel cell

Or you could build your own.

Mille_ed

Reaction score
Can anyone that’s driven an svc 4 link truck give a review? I’d like to get some input and hopefully do a ride along before committing on upgrading from their rear bypass kit. Gotta make sure the juice is worth the extra $50k squeeze

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone that’s driven an svc 4 link truck give a review? I’d like to get some input and hopefully do a ride along before committing on upgrading from their rear bypass kit. Gotta make sure the juice is worth the extra $50k squeeze
I'm sure it's excellent, but when you can get a Gen 3 for $90K (including ADM) I'd be hard pressed to dump $50K into the rear + $20-25K into the front for mid travel and get zero return when it's time to sell the truck.

Mille_ed

Reaction score
I'm sure it's excellent, but when you can get a Gen 3 for $90K (including ADM) I'd be hard pressed to dump $50K into the rear + $20-25K into the front for mid travel and get zero return when it's time to sell the truck.
Have you driven a mid travel truck, though? Stock gen 3s can’t keep up. Jeremiah from EXO has one, runs it hard, but is miles away from mid travel gen 1 or gen 2s.

I don’t care about resale value, just want to make sure the 4bar rear is a noticeable performance increase.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you driven a mid travel truck, though? Stock gen 3s can’t keep up. Jeremiah from EXO has one, runs it hard, but is miles away from mid travel gen 1 or gen 2s.

I don’t care about resale value, just want to make sure the 4bar rear is a noticeable performance increase.
If price isn't an issue I'm sure it's worth it, I can't speak from experience with the SVC linked kit, was just giving a poor man's opinion on the other side of the equation for most people. Hope you get it and it's an incredible set up, share your experience if you do!

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHY??? By the time you're done with your truck and your saving account is in the $-0, you could have gotten a 2022 Gen3 and most likely save money and is already done right by the Ford engineers from the factory.