4 Raptors in stock 4 more on the way!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trentw12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all Town and Country Ford in Bessemer, Al (Birmingham) has 4 Raptors in stock and 4 more on the way!! I drove 250 miles from south Alabama to buy mine from Town and Country Ford!! [EDIT: dealer contact removed] They sell Raptors at MSRP and you can get them a little over invoice if you try! Good luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blake

Reaction score
I live in San Fransico and want a raptor but want to drive one first does any one know where I could find one

ruffstuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in San Fransico and want a raptor but want to drive one first does any one know where I could find one
Drove by Sunnyvale Ford last weekend and saw they had a black Screw on the lot. You can do a search on Ford's website to see what is available locally.

Boss327

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Last time I checked, Livermore Ford and Walnut Creek Ford both had 1 on their lots.

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove by Sunnyvale Ford last weekend and saw they had a black Screw on the lot. You can do a search on Ford's website to see what is available locally.

I bunch of dealers seem to have trucks on the ground in Socal. Last week I saw two at Bob Wondries - White and Silver. Two at Antelope Valley Ford - one Black one Blue. Looking online I saw lots of dealers with Raptors on the ground. Good hunting. :waytogo: