4.5 bypass King's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Omani-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the question is not need but how much can i get doing a custom bedcage ect......... now that i went with rcv axles im making my truck badass and it might be a 4-6 month project or whatever....
Im not putting any crap in my truck like amps and subs and whatnot. im doing pure offroader.

What kind of RCV axle r u using ? I have two sets both grease splattering on top perch

I have a post in flithy motorsport vender page about this

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f214/rcv-raptor-front-axle-shafts-23347/index2.html#post425761

"Not sure about GEN 3 , but i have two sets porbably 1st GEN and im struggling from one work shop to another , i have spent too much money because of these axles (bearing, actuators..etc) all got destroyed because of these..

Here today pic , just came out from dealer today after installing them with bands (as previous ones did not have any bands so they sent me bands claiming it should fix the problem) but same shit happened again , the grease leaked out and for some strange reason it only happens when i put the 4WD on !!

I bought mine via SDHQ and they have been really helpful in getting me another set but the issue was in that those sets were first gen i.e. cant cope with top perch !

Im going to put a thread with updates and more pics as there was something other than boot leak which i will intend to share later in a different thread "