37's are on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't mess with the front bumper looks good. The average Joe won't know the difference anyways.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great for a Pavement Princess! BTW what part of Florida are you from? I want to be your friend but I just can't. I realize this is Florida and the desert is a long way away but damn it dude!

I just don't understand it...:snoopfacepalm:

You know what ? Its yours **** it til it weeps I guess!

Last edited:

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just about to drop some dime on 40 acres up there. North Florida is gorgeous. Good luck to you bro.

Wait a minute " Don't bro me if you don't know me " comes into play here.

I like those ballistic jesters, keep the red and add some red accents on your truck here and there.

OP
OP
C

chriskent85

Reaction score
if i had a red truck i would keep it but i seen a white tacoma online with white inserts and it accented the truck great. if they dont look good silver then its not much to paint them back. lol

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It looks alright, not my style with the big wheels and the body lift, but hey, if you walk outside every morning and think to yourself "Damn! That's a nice truck!" That's what matters in the end because it's in YOUR driveway.

Keep us posted on how the body lift works out. Especially if you're going to be running it hard off-road.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Gotcha, well sounds like it'll do exactly what you need then.