37 tire and wheel question please...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^ Thank you. I was hoping with top perch and fenders it would be enough.

Nope. On mine I drove it on the street for a few days after installing the glass and 37s but before taking care of the pinch welds and I couldn't even make a sharp turn without rubbing up front.

The hammering is not a daunting task that should deter you though. A member here named gotSVT has an excellent how-to video. His suggestion on using relief cuts makes the process a LOT easier.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm running 37" toyos on method standard rims right now on top perch I didn't hammer te pinch welds down I cut it back and just welded a bead along it to make sure it held up just fine. I do plan in getting glass fenders case it will rub a little when landing and since I jump mine pretty often case in always at texana Offroad ranch. But they don't rub a lot just a tiny bit which was a great surprise cause I was expecting to see my fenders explode web I landed haha would have given me a better excuse to get glass on the front but the wife supports the idea and thinks it makes the trucks look even better haha ill try and post up some pics here in a bit