37 PP - What Pressure Are You Running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

epicraptor

Reaction score
Per the title, picked up my Gen3 37PP truck and just like my Gen2 it rides like a brick at the Ford Spec 38PSI on the door jam.

In the Gen2 forum there was guidance posted by someone who had good feedback from the Raptor Assault school based on what you were doing. I think I normally ran 38 Front and 34 Rear based on that post for normal driving.

In researching this it seems like with the 37s you want to go a lb or two softer than that. Is that right?

What’s everyone’s experience to this point? Goal being good ride and even tire wear.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run 40 on all 4. At 4500 not much wear yet but front shoulders seem to have a little from aggressive driving

Mike Honcho

Reaction score
I was at Raptor Assault a couple weeks ago, for the 37s they were running 32 front and 28 in the rear.

Adrenlin

Reaction score
I was at Raptor Assault a couple weeks ago, for the 37s they were running 32 front and 28 in the rear.
That seems really low, but I would suspect that is because they aren't really being used on the street. I'm headed there in a few weeks, so I'll see what they say when I'm out there.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity because I don't yet have my truck, how low can you run without throwing a low pressure warning. Is that something you can disable natively or can you change it with a tuner/forscan?

On my Jeep, I have a tuner where I can set the minimum pressure (down to 23, I believe) or just disable TPMS altogether. Which is what I do when I air down at the trailhead. When I turn it back on, it returns to the pressure that I programmed it too. I keep mine at 25psi.

Kyle761

Reaction score
I have my PSI down to 12 when I'm off roading for "crawling". But I have the bead tech wheels from method and General Grabbers 37's. On tarmac I have them at 45