GEN 2 3 videos of my Whipple Stage 1 Kit with SPD Trombone & Flowmaster FlowFX Setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

usnmustanger

Reaction score
That's sick! How does it sound inside the cabin? Did you turn off the artificial in-cabin exhaust sound?
I was just looking at that Whipple stage 1 kit--can you quantify, using measurement units of "man-giggles", the HP & torques improvements?

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's sick! How does it sound inside the cabin? Did you turn off the artificial in-cabin exhaust sound?
I was just looking at that Whipple stage 1 kit--can you quantify, using measurement units of "man-giggles", the HP & torques improvements?

it sounds amazing when you get on it, my neighbors definitely know when I start the truck... there is some drone at 2k rpm

the Whipple Stage1 kit totally changed the driveability of the Raptor, it gives more power, the transmission shift much better and overall much more enjoyable to drive, I did a group buy back in 2018 and I think 52 people jumped on it :) LOL

it's not the most powerful tune, but it is 50-state legal which was a big plus for me - the bigger intercooler and intake are nice too, keeps the temps down and more air intake

I did a writeup about our trip to Whipple: https://2017-ford-raptor.blogspot.com/2018/01/my-visit-to-whipple-supercharger-in.html

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
it sounds amazing when you get on it, my neighbors definitely know when I start the truck... there is some drone at 2k rpm

the Whipple Stage1 kit totally changed the driveability of the Raptor, it gives more power, the transmission shift much better and overall much more enjoyable to drive, I did a group buy back in 2018 and I think 52 people jumped on it :) LOL

it's not the most powerful tune, but it is 50-state legal which was a big plus for me - the bigger intercooler and intake are nice too, keeps the temps down and more air intake

I did a writeup about our trip to Whipple: https://2017-ford-raptor.blogspot.com/2018/01/my-visit-to-whipple-supercharger-in.html

have you removed the i/c shutters ?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
got it. I know some folks have done it, I may try it this summer.