3/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Um...pictures or it didn't happen!!! lol

So....? First impressions?
How was the buying / signing your life away like?

CONGRATS!!!
I’ll get some pics up tomorrow once the new wheels are on.
Process was painless. Handed them a check, signed some docs, told the finance guy to skip the sales pitch and we were done. Finance guy was surprised to hear of MBI which geico offers and stopped his extended warranty pitch when I told him about it and how cheap it is.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll get some pics up tomorrow once the new wheels are on.
Process was painless. Handed them a check, signed some docs, told the finance guy to skip the sales pitch and we were done. Finance guy was surprised to hear of MBI which geico offers and stopped his extended warranty pitch when I told him about it and how cheap it is.

MBI?

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stuck in Dearborn waiting on transport.... ugh

I was patient and realized it would take a while.... but now knowing it's built and pending shipping, I'm anxiously waiting!!! Lol

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220406-101535_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220406-101535_Chrome.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 32

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score

jsooth123

Reaction score
Mechanical breakdown insurance. Only a handful of insurance companies offer it. Similar to an extended warranty, you pay a deductible and can have the truck fixed anywhere of your choosing.

and the obligatory pic of the new truck
View attachment 349501
WOAH... Wheel name?