3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeckTenRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My blend was 02/02/22 and still on chip hold, don't pay any attention to "Mod Shop BS" mine was there for a month, FP then switched to on chip hold, always an excuse. I'm just going to wait for dealer to cal to tell me its here, this is going to be a long wait
Mine had a blend date of 2/2 as well and it switched to built status on 3/10 and awaiting shipment ever since.
I had called FP multiple times and also chat with those online, every time they say there aren't any holds and that it has been released and is awaiting shipment.
Did your's ever had "Built" status or awaiting shipment ... and then switched to chip hold?

OP
OP
B

bzogster

Reaction score
FP chat gave me this update this morning "I show it produced, and most likely of to mod shop for bed liner, graphics, ect. Showing a eta of May 2." so either the mod shop is backed up or its chip hold and they aint telling me..... hmmm

Same here except ETA of 4/17-4/23. My dealer sent me a screenshot showing the status of Produced.

I do not have bed liner or graphics so I questioned if it would still go to mod shop and they said "they do a lot of things there."

blake69

Reaction score
Mine has always said in production- technically it is if chip isn't in i guess. FP tells me it is awaiting shipment with ETA of 4/19 they keep pushing it back every month though, I have no hope it will be here then,

USA

Reaction score
My blend was 02/02/22 and still on chip hold, don't pay any attention to "Mod Shop BS" mine was there for a month, FP then switched to on chip hold, always an excuse. I'm just going to wait for dealer to cal to tell me its here, this is going to be a long wait
Ouch! Sorry to hear that

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When they go in chip hold, does that mean your Raptor is outside sitting in a gigantic Ford parking lot basically?

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this was yesterday from ford.com chat. Fordperformance chat said no updates in 3 weeks so they are not relaying the same info and FP said they dont think my ETA will stay true

1649765002523.png

OP
OP
B

bzogster

Reaction score
Ordertrack.app updated this morning from shipping on hold to shipping picked. Ordertrack.app still shows In Production though.

Last week the dealer said their system showed it as produced.

Chatted with FP this morning and they now say it shows produced and awaiting shipment for them, but to check back in a week to make sure it is actually shipped, because if it is not that could indicate a delay at the plant. Crossing fingers that going from on hold to picked means it's actually ready to ship and just waiting to be assigned to a truck to get moving.

Maybe FP has some delay vs. the dealer system? Who knows.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I pinged FP chat this am and this was the response when I said there is conflicting info:

1649857405068.png