3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljohnson38

Reaction score
What makes you think it’s chip hold? If truck is produced and waiting to be released, I would say that’s more of a shipping hold. I heard that is the biggest struggle right now.
Yep, spoke to FP and my dealer...definitely a chip hold. Seems like they just pushed a bunch of 22's out of the factory and the rest of us are on a chip hold.

USA

Reaction score
I ordered the same truck as you (OW 37). My blend date was 3/22 and its on a chip hold (sounds like it could be awhile from Ford's latest statement released today).
What ford statement are you referring to?

USA

Reaction score
My blend date was 1/19 and I'm still on chip hold. Hoping you guys don't get the shaft like I did.
That’s brutal. I’m sorry to hear that. Do you know if any others such as yourself with blend dates so long ago are still on a hold?

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP chat gave me this update this morning "I show it produced, and most likely of to mod shop for bed liner, graphics, ect. Showing a eta of May 2." so either the mod shop is backed up or its chip hold and they aint telling me..... hmmm

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
chatted with FP and they see there has been no update for 3 weeks, it has a blend of 3/27. BCM modules and such produced, they see it produced with eta of 4/10-4/17 but said they dont see those dates holding

USA

Reaction score
I'm also a 1/21 chip hold right there with you man.
BRUTAL, sorry to hear that. I hope I'm not in your shoes several months from now

Do you know of any others in your situation? Trying to get a sense of how bad this is.

blake69

Reaction score
My blend was 02/02/22 and still on chip hold, don't pay any attention to "Mod Shop BS" mine was there for a month, FP then switched to on chip hold, always an excuse. I'm just going to wait for dealer to cal to tell me its here, this is going to be a long wait