3/14 Build week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryed

Reaction score
Messaged with Eric at FP this morning and got this update: "I show your Raptor in New Boston MI, on a rail car and ETA of April 16th." That's where it was a week ago, but this is the first I've heard of it being on a rail car. Ford tracker and order track.app both say Convoy...

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Messaged with Eric at FP this morning and got this update: "I show your Raptor in New Boston MI, on a rail car and ETA of April 16th." That's where it was a week ago, but this is the first I've heard of it being on a rail car. Ford tracker and order track.app both say Convoy...
Interesting. Mine is likely on the same train with you. It was in new Boston, MI as of last Friday but they said ETA was holding at 4/7-13 which I'm guessing won't hold.

DCM

Reaction score
Has anyone in this group moved from In Production to Built in the past week? Congrats to those I see who moved from Built to Shipped!

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hopefully we see some trucks get pulled out of chip hold tomorrow. Everyday i look at the tracker the number of in production increases. I'm hoping to hear from my salesman tomorrow about VVR.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hopefully we see some trucks get pulled out of chip hold tomorrow. Everyday i look at the tracker the number of in production increases. I'm hoping to hear from my salesman tomorrow about VVR.
Yep, I see the same number increasing.... It would be interesting to get a copy of the data that the tracker pulls from. We could take averages and see the typical start to finish time on a build. That would have been great to know when I first started out.

USA

Reaction score
I just checked the order track app and it's saying status is unknown. FP says it's on hold. Ford tracking app shows in production.

Has anyone gotten their Ford pass app set up? A guy on a different forum got his activated and now can see where the truck is as it getting moved around!

When I dowloaded ford pass and put in my VIN it didn't give me the option to activate the truck.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked the order track app and it's saying status is unknown. FP says it's on hold. Ford tracking app shows in production.

Has anyone gotten their Ford pass app set up? A guy on a different forum got his activated and now can see where the truck is as it getting moved around!

When I dowloaded ford pass and put in my VIN it didn't give me the option to activate the truck.
I did the option to Activate but it now wants you start your vehicle and accept the activation confirmation on the touchscreen. So I'm not sure how the other guy managed to do that unless someone moving the truck around accepted it??

USA

Reaction score
I did the option to Activate but it now wants you start your vehicle and accept the activation confirmation on the touchscreen. So I'm not sure how the other guy managed to do that unless someone moving the truck around accepted it??
ya it sounded like he got lucky and someone accepted it! haha

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck has been delivered. Picking it up tomorrow.
Wow! That's awesome. You were built a day before mine. Must have gone on a different train for NYC area vs New England area which I believe is in the Boston area. Was told by FP today ETA pushed a week to 4/14 - 4/20.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc