3/14 Build week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only one I'd consider would be the Pro Bolt On, but there is no way in hell I'm paying the $4,000 it costs with the ACC relocation bracket and the light hoop. That's absolutely nuts.

Hoping SVC can keep it within the $2,000 range. Hell, Evil Manufacturing was able to put together frame cut that starts at $1,450 and tops out at $1,650.
there is no reason why ADD is still selling gen2 v1 bolt ons $1700 when they have more tube bending and same material. For $3k on a gen3, Ill pass. Prob go with the evil manufacturing even still with frame cut and new intercooler, youre cheaper than the base ADD.

USA

Reaction score
The only one I'd consider would be the Pro Bolt On, but there is no way in hell I'm paying the $4,000 it costs with the ACC relocation bracket and the light hoop. That's absolutely nuts.

Hoping SVC can keep it within the $2,000 range. Hell, Evil Manufacturing was able to put together frame cut that starts at $1,450 and tops out at $1,650.
Why the bolt on? What am I missing here?

I agree with you on the price! Crazy...

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why the bolt on? What am I missing here?

I agree with you on the price! Crazy...
Just prefer the look of the pro bolt on over the other options. If I had to choose between one of their other offerings, I’d go with the Stealth Fighter, looks the cleanest of the remaining options.

cjhoneyman

Reaction score
I was told everything past Illinois is rail. I’m waiting in the rail yard waiting for train.
Mine was built on 3/27 as well, but no shipping confirmation yet. The ordertrack switched from awaiting shipment to unknown yesterday, then it's back to awaiting shipment today.