3/14 Build week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryed

Reaction score
The Ford Tracker went from "Built" 3/23/2022 back to "In Production" but the OrderTrack.app says "In Transit." Emailed my sales guy and he sees it as being in transit. WTF is up with Ford's Tracker?!

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford apps showed shipped last night and this morning it’s showing built. The other app shows it in transit

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
orderrtrack.app is now showing awaiting shipment and my ASN is gone. Yesterday showed in transit. Ford has still showing built.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
orderrtrack.app is now showing awaiting shipment and my ASN is gone. Yesterday showed in transit. Ford has still showing built.
I never showed shipped but ASN is gone now. Been showing awaiting shipping since 3/28. Truck was supposed to arrive at dealer by 4/4. Even though the dealer is 6 hours from
Dearborn that isn’t realistic anymore.

Last edited:

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, mine as well. Just chatted with FP and they say it's in New Boston, MI. I assume that's the rail terminal. ETA still 4/7 to 4/13.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, mine as well. Just chatted with FP and they say it's in New Boston, MI. I assume that's the rail terminal. ETA still 4/7 to 4/13.
Just chatted with Eric and I'm at the same rail yard.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did my weekly chat this morning and the estimated delivery to my dealer was 4/16, but it still has not been released from the plant, so FP said they doubt it would make it there by that time. I'll prob take delivery sometime in May at this point.