3/14 Build week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

Txrunner

Reaction score
In case any of you who have orders that are slipping. One issue is with material for the spray in bedliner. The Ford rep told my dealer to notify all customers with spray bed liners to delete them or there will be a delay in their production. Mine was ordered and accepted by Ford on 11/26/2021. I received an original build date of 2/10 and it has slipped every week until now and I have a week of 3/7/2022 for production. I deleted the Bedliner and will see how many times its slips now. We have a local shop that does a good job on spray in liners. You just don't get the Ford logo in the front of the bed. I could care less about the logo.
Yeah no bed liner for me I knew it could be a hang up before I ordered. And it’s something so easy to get done after.

DaddyHelm

Reaction score
If I could go back I would have taken off the bed liner, I didn’t know auto/start delete was an option it would be gone. But here I am. Original build date of 1/25 and now a build week of 3/21. This is starting to look like it will be worse than the guys that ordered in June. I guess we will see, and I guess there are still folks that ordered in June that still don’t have their truck. What I don’t understand is I ordered a filled loaded platinum F450 the same day 10/8 and it has been built and a delivery date of 2/23. I’m sure it has just as many chips as this raptor. Also has a spray in bed liner. Different factory of course.

housecat

Reaction score
I guess there are still folks that ordered in June that still don’t have their truck.
Ordered June 10, originally had an October build date that got rolled into a '22 and was a Nov build date. Pushed every week this year and now I'm here with you all so yea.

If I could go back I'd remove the bed liner too... I skipped the pro power, tailgate step, and moon roof but didn't have the foresight to skip the liner /facepalm

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Earliest Original date was 2/7. Ordered on 10/26. Holding for second week in a row at build date of March 2. 35 801a.
My order is also from 10/26. Allocated, 35, 801a, no spray, auto SS delete. No VIN. Talked to SM yesterday and he said he’s going to press the zone rep to see why nothings moved. Happy at least some Oct orders are getting somewhere

Johnsenpa

Reaction score
I work at the steel mill in Gary, Indiana. Lot of the guys I work with have family members at the ford plants in the area. Lot of layoffs and lines slowing/stopping. Ford plants don't house parts for their production lines. Everything is orchestrated by receiving shipments on demand from suppliers as the assembly lines' dictates. Parts pulled off delivery truck and put right on the vehicle in line. They pay big money for this level of detail. Currently with shipping crisis, and bridge in Detroit being blocked by protesting truckers, everything is up in the air. None of my friends' family members were given a time frame of how long the layoff would be. Not sure if those are the plants in question, but is reader's digest version of the current happenings in Northern Indiana/ Michigan Area

Raptormts

Reaction score
Are they making 2021 and 2022 at the same time?

Just put an order in for a 2022 yesterday. I can wait. is Stop/Start delete due to chips? I still want the 2Kw Outlet.