21' LFG RAPTOR XPEL STEALTH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DANG!! That's one sexy truck! I may have missed it previously, but exactly what did you use to tint the tails?
Tail lights were painted vs. using a tint film. Do not know the exact paint specifications, but can try to find out more details on them.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now that is beautiful. Came out amazing. I've only done PPF once, and that was on the front of a black 911. But that was clear. Cost me 2k. I traded it in after a few months on a different 911 so felt I really wasted that money. Nothing like yours.

The only real proper way to do it so you don't see seams is they way they took your truck apart.

I'll never figure out what made Ford discontinue Leadfoot for 2022. Maybe they ran out of paint. My 2020 is Leadfoot. My 2022 will be white.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that is beautiful. Came out amazing. I've only done PPF once, and that was on the front of a black 911. But that was clear. Cost me 2k. I traded it in after a few months on a different 911 so felt I really wasted that money. Nothing like yours.

The only real proper way to do it so you don't see seams is they way they took your truck apart.

I'll never figure out what made Ford discontinue Leadfoot for 2022. Maybe they ran out of paint. My 2020 is Leadfoot. My 2022 will be white.
Even with the XPEL Stealth Leadfoot “changes” colors between the light and shadows. In the garage without light hitting it, it almost looks black…dark charcoal. It looks so different in person than it does in photos.