2024 Raptor R changes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s just a mid cycle refresh. I like the new shelter green. It can be seen on the Ranger Raptor as well. The dual valve shocks are a big plus. Honestly surprised they actually did a Mid Cycle on the Raptor. They have never done that.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s just a mid cycle refresh. I like the new shelter green. It can be seen on the Ranger Raptor as well. The dual valve shocks are a big plus. Honestly surprised they actually did a Mid Cycle on the Raptor. They have never done that.
actually... they always have.. 2012 got torsion diff, frame reinforcements, new gauges and wheels.. 2013 got hid headlights

gen2 2019, got live valve and new wheels, plus recaro package..

its been a thing..

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
actually... they always have.. 2012 got torsion diff, frame reinforcements, new gauges and wheels.. 2013 got hid headlights

gen2 2019, got live valve and new wheels, plus recaro package..

its been a thing..

Right. Ford has made improvements to the Raptor over the years but hasnt done a MCA.

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Years ago at Carlisle I asked a Ford engineer why don’t you make exhaust bolts stainless steel as ones currently used rust like crazy. His answer— beancounters would ask how many more would we Sell if we did this? Answer Probably no more

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everyone has goals to meet.
I formerly managed a large natural gas facility that made millions of gallons of propane each month, I wanted to give the employees a break on their costs. It flew through until marketing got it, they said the loss had to come out of our operating budget. Of course it failed to happen because of bean counters. The administrative costs were more than the employee discount. I was like, what ever.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when this Raptor will be available to order? Heck my current R has been built since January and still nothing. I am losing hope and might as well process another order for a 2024
Order banks for MY24 set to open September 13th. Job 1 set for November 2023 for Detroit "R's" December for KS

Reaction score
Contributing these images - more of the same truck, but parked.

Personally, I like the updates, but understand from every Gen change / refresh there are many for & against (i.e recall a lot of negative reactions when the gen 3 was scoped out from the 'legacy gen 2s' group).

24 R Spy 1.jpg
24 R Spy 2.jpg