2024 Raptor Pro Power Needs Service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
2022 Ruth

2022 Ruth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wrong answer.
the correct answer is “your truck is drivable so come pick it up and we’ll schedule you for when the parts are ready"

Not as long as I have a rental. There are train tracks to jump and tires to burn. The real reason is that place is about an hour away.

OP
OP
2022 Ruth

2022 Ruth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m getting the same with my 24. Subscribed.

I imagine they are just throwing parts at it. We will see. Maybe I am being too cynical (who me?).

Next step is just try to disable it in forscan (maybe its in there) and pull out the system. Probably wont even use it over my generator. I didnt even know it had the system until I lifted the driver side rear seat and was missing my favorite storage area.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My wifes car gets dropped off for service, she pulls into the bay, gets out of her car, someone even opens the door for her and greets her, does some paperwork and gets into the loaner and leaves. Now that I think of it, maybe it’s because I dont have ****. That would explain most of this.

I take mine in for a 10:00 appointment. I stand in their bay for 10 mins waiting for a service employee as I watch 5 other employees showing each other stuff on their phones. I finally get someone to take the truck. I walk accross the parking lot to get my rental. I stand there for 20 mins. They run my credit card and I have to show proof of insurance. They tell me that the rental costs x amount per day and to return it with a full tank of gas or get charged 10 dollars a gallon. All because my 85K truck is throwing error codes on day 4 of ownership. Im not complaining, just a very different experience. Like going to OddLots vs Saks 5th Avenue although the prices are the same :).
That’s because you’re comparing a mainstream brand with a luxury brand. If you bought a Lincoln the experience should (and does in my experience) mirror that of the European luxury brands.

Tbogo

Reaction score
That’s because you’re comparing a mainstream brand with a luxury brand. If you bought a Lincoln the experience should (and does in my experience) mirror that of the European luxury brands.
The Lexus dealership in Dallas is that way. You are greeted with a service advisor quickly and given a nice new loaner. Don't have to pay for used gas and can return it by end of day.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
The Lexus dealership in Dallas is that way. You are greeted with a service advisor quickly and given a nice new loaner. Don't have to pay for used gas and can return it by end of day.
There is a compelling case, at the minimum a financial level that the Ford Performance vehicles should be treated like a luxury brand. We pay the premium over a normal Ford truck, comparable to what is paid for a Lincoln which does come with valet and loaner service. And that would require that selling/servicing dealers treat the owners of said vehicles as something more than unwashed peasants

And that right there is exactly why it won’t happen. Ford stealership service departments aren’t hiring that class of people.