2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
That is a blanket statement. I ordered and purchased x2 2022 Raptors at MSRP (no trade-ins), from two different small dealers. That was at the height of ADM/supply chain BS, so I made a backup order. Some dealers do not mark up prices.
With regard to allocation, both dealers were doubtful that the orders would get picked up, but here we are with 2 white Raptors in the driveway.
My only regret is not ordering one red/orange and one white.

That’s a great story, and one you can tell the grandkids one day! And I’m glad that worked out for you, but would you say that your experience is more along the lines of reality for everyone?
That hasn’t been my observation, especially from ’21 - present day. I mean, I thought it was bad from ’17 to mid ’18 when prices finally relented and it took until late ’18 / early ’19 to be able to find Raptors “on the lot”.

I’m hoping it improves all around for ’24.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
That’s a great story, and one you can tell the grandkids one day! And I’m glad that worked out for you, but would you say that your experience is more along the lines of reality for everyone?
That hasn’t been my observation, especially from ’21 - present day. I mean, I thought it was bad from ’17 to mid ’18 when prices finally relented and it took until late ’18 / early ’19 to be able to find Raptors “on the lot”.

I’m hoping it improves all around for ’24.
Plenty of stories of guys that waited a long time for trucks to show up and paid MSRP.

I think it was around 7 months for each of them. I am usually not very patient with these things but I didn't really have a choice. Units on the lot were still 15-20k over around here and they were few and far between.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone that ordered with Bryan receive any updates?
I ordered October 10, nothin yet for me. :sleepy10:

Grod760

Reaction score
He’s a cool salesman. He actually checks everyday. Text him and he replies rather quickly. I stopped asking bc it felt like it was a burden and I can see location on app.

FYI - my raptor moved locations today. It use to be parked on the street. Now it’s in a large lot. Don’t know the reason for delay. They never touched it since it was built and parked.

Attachments

• IMG_2716.jpeg
    IMG_2716.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just looked at location. It’s was relocated to a larger parking lot. Prior to that, it was parked on side of the road. It actually showed up on YouTube video. Probably getting ready to ship.

Cool bro hopefully you get it soon :cool:

evoraptor

Reaction score
He’s a cool salesman. He actually checks everyday. Text him and he replies rather quickly. I stopped asking bc it felt like it was a burden and I can see location on app.

FYI - my raptor moved locations today. It use to be parked on the street. Now it’s in a large lot. Don’t know the reason for delay. They never touched it since it was built and parked.
How do you guys check the location of it? Do you have to activate the car through the Ford app? Tried doing mine but it says "activation pending"