2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CIB2007

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think ford has been sending order confirmations. I placed my order early December and my dealer told me my 37pp was scheduled for feb. I asked him about the confirmation from ford and he just told me that he usually gets one too, but didn’t get it this time.
I got an order confirmation for my 24 super duty but not the 24 raptor, but the dealer has to put your email into the system. Usually I would get an update saying we are working to get your order built every 45-50 days. But most haven’t received any updates on the tremor forum on build info. So I think the “system” is down? I just call ford every other thursday afternoon after seeing what the constraints are for the week. Ford said the order is awaiting the next available build week and My dealer said ford previewed the order so hopefully after the plant spins back up I’ll have a vin the second week of January.

noraptor

Reaction score
Just placed my 24 order and had fought with a dozen dealers locally that im not paying 10k markup. They all besides one stayed strong, i have my order in with 5k markup and its still eating me up. Refundable deposit so if i find a place with no markup ill go that route! PNW dealers are tough

Don't pay that ADM nonsense. Sure, they are trying to hold, but be strong and walk....take your business elsewhere. If they want your business, tell them only to call you back if wave all ADM fees, otherwise, you are holding strong. We are over the pandemic tell them. Every day I drove that truck knowing I gave them free money, I'd be pissed. Hence why I don't do markups and have no issues walking for a better deal. As someone mentioned, expand your search, you'll get what you want.

Stealers think this nonsense will last and they are wrong.

Subaruski

Reaction score
I’m in Oregon and was able to get a dealer to go msrp on a 37 packaged truck after a few days of negotiating. Just got vin for a 2/12 build week.

Just placed my 24 order and had fought with a dozen dealers locally that im not paying 10k markup. They all besides one stayed strong, i have my order in with 5k markup and its still eating me up. Refundable deposit so if i find a place with no markup ill go that route! PNW dealers are tough

Jaxes

Reaction score
I’m in Oregon and was able to get a dealer to go msrp on a 37 packaged truck after a few days of negotiating. Just got vin for a 2/12 build week.
Is he pretty easy going? Would he mind taking another order lol?

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my 37 package '24 Carbonized Grey on 09/27/23. Checked with the dealer on Saturday and still no update on my build date from Ford. He said he's been allocated 3 (Karl Klement - Decatur, TX). Bought a Raptor from him in 2022 at MSRP and our company gets our work trucks through them.

Says priority code 19 on the order sheet he gave me. Excited to get out of the TRX and back in a Raptor, the V8 was too much for me haha
I dumped my TRX as well. Can’t wait to get back into a Raptor. i have a 24’, 37 package on order. It will be Raptor #3.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dumped my TRX as well. Can’t wait to get back into a Raptor. i have a 24’, 37 package on order. It will be Raptor #3.
same dumped my trx after i sold my R also. was going to go with a 24 but was told 24 ecu will not be able to be tuned for the unforeseen future (goose has not even cracked the 2023 ecu yet and he has been working on it for almost 1-1/2 yrs lol).So I went with a 21 37pkg (for 72k$:) as it has all the goodies (the torsen diff, ambient lighting, digital dials) and can be tuned. plan on running crp stg 4 turbos and a fmic

Last edited:

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same dumped my trx after i sold my R also. was going to go with a 24 but was told 24 ecu will not be able to be tuned for the unforeseen future (goose has not even cracked the 2023 ecu yet and he has been working on it for almost 1-1/2 yrs lol).So I went with a 21 37pkg (for 72k$:) as it has all the goodies (the torsen diff, ambient lighting, digital dials) and can be tuned. plan on running crp stg 4 turbos and a fmic
I had a 2021 37 and loved it.