2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the dynamic headlights are being carried into MY24? I didn't see it on the build list sheet, and it only detailed it on the Lariat for some odd reason.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fingers crossed that it sticks to the time line haha. This is a 37PP Raptor. I've been seeing that some 35's have already gone into Production on time. So there is hope that these also stick to the time line.

View attachment 436529
One of the first I’ve seen! Congrats! I’ve not heard anything from my dealer I’m #2 on a 37 list so fingers crossed for an early summer build

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the dynamic headlights are being carried into MY24? I didn't see it on the build list sheet, and it only detailed it on the Lariat for some odd reason.

Yes. The 2024 order guide lists Lariat standard equipment as:

LED Projector with Dynamic bending Headlamps

The Raptor section then states:

The following equipment is standard as indicated. This series includes all Lariat content plus the following:

I would assume they are included. At least I hope they show up my ordered 24 :oops:

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. The 2024 order guide lists Lariat standard equipment as:

LED Projector with Dynamic bending Headlamps

The Raptor section then states:

The following equipment is standard as indicated. This series includes all Lariat content plus the following:

I would assume they are included. At least I hope they show up my ordered 24 :oops:
That was a good catch on that verbiage. Thank you

I was pleased to see that the heated steering wheel was back as well. I still think that the digital dials are a thing of the past, which sucks.

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What have you guys been seeing as far as turnaround time for order confirmation emails? It's been close to a month since I sent my dealer the build sheet and deposit, and I haven't received any updates... Contrast this with my Ranger Raptor order at a different dealership, which was all same-day. The salesman I'm working with just repeats that "it can take a couple weeks."

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What have you guys been seeing as far as turnaround time for order confirmation emails? It's been close to a month since I sent my dealer the build sheet and deposit, and I haven't received any updates... Contrast this with my Ranger Raptor order at a different dealership, which was all same-day. The salesman I'm working with just repeats that "it can take a couple weeks."
When I ordered my 23 it was within an hour of dealer submitting my order.
you might want to ask the dealer for some verification that your order was actually submitted or the dealer did not put in your email in the system

evoraptor

Reaction score
I don’t think ford has been sending order confirmations. I placed my order early December and my dealer told me my 37pp was scheduled for feb. I asked him about the confirmation from ford and he just told me that he usually gets one too, but didn’t get it this time.