2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone aware of a dealer on the east coast with an allocation for a 35 that will do msrp?

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to my dealer. They said they have not been given allocations yet either. Something weird is going on.

noraptor

Reaction score
Exactly. Just another excuse.
Not an excuse, it's a well thought out sales tactic to inflate prices. Gives the illusion that you may never be able to get one or it'll be "rare" to see or get one....suddenly makes prospective buyers anxious, and as we've seen, allows dealers to charge ridiculous ADM's as consumers can't contain themselves. It's real folks. I've heard stories from colleagues that work in the industry. They play off this and it's predictable.

Let me provide the sales #'s as it validates what someone else pointed out, Ford is in the business of selling trucks! There will be 24's!

1700284845996.png

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday I asked my dealer if they had an allocation for a 2024. They said (word for word) we have one for a regular Raptor, but not an R.
I may be ordering a 35" so I didn't ask if that allocation was also good for the 37" pkg. or not.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday I asked my dealer if they had an allocation for a 2024. They said (word for word) we have one for a regular Raptor, but not an R.
I may be ordering a 35" so I didn't ask if that allocation was also good for the 37" pkg. or not.
Did you secure that allocation? Having only one, quite sure everyone was chomping at the bit for it.