2024 R Allocations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetG

Reaction score
A ton...plenty of small ADM's 20-40K...should have no issues.
That will come down in 2024. I have a bronco raptor and this have come down to msrp so the R will in due time be 5-10k over for the 2024.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
That will come down in 2024. I have a bronco raptor and this have come down to msrp so the R will in due time be 5-10k over for the 2024.
Then go grab one. Braptor isn't an R...VERY different in number of units built. Anywho good luck.

JetG

Reaction score
Ask the dealer you get your $5K ADM from...
As I figured you don’t know lol. How many Braptors will they make? Prob another not known number but assumed it won’t be the same. Who knows what the numbers will be for the R or the Braptor but with interest rates and being a vehicle over 100k it is a select few that can afford these vehicles. I would be giving up a 2021 2dr LB FE if I get the truck and it is 1 of 940

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I would be giving up a 2021 2dr LB FE if I get the truck and it is 1 of 940
Oh my...the world renown LB FE...lol. Please don't tell the dealer it's one of 940...if so this is what you will hear:

JetG

Reaction score
Oh my...the world renown LB FE...lol. Please don't tell the dealer it's one of 940...if so this is what you will hear:

Lmao exactly it might be a little more rare but nothing special same as the R in 6-8 months number produced will exceed the ones who will buy them in the current market.

Drill baby drill my guess is you’re in the south and in oil and gas. How is that treating you under the current admin?

Last edited:

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys just got a call from my local dealer in Canada apparently they only getting 3 units for 2024 compared to 9 in 2023.
Please check with your dealers and post how many they getting.
Looks like Ford may not be producing too many perhaps.
Where are you located? My local dealer (Nova Scotia) received 2 allocations for 2024 R’s and last year they received 9 I believe.