2024 Order Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the build and price site the front bumper and flares appear to be black. It must be a glitch on the site, but the rear bumper and tailgate applique are gray. I'm hoping the bumpers and flares are gray and not black.
Something else I find strange is if you select rapid red it automatically deletes the graphics and won't let you un-delete them.

View attachment 435793
I originally ordered Rapid Red and dealer said it forced graphics delete. When changed to Shelter Green, they said could not delete graphics which was fine with me. Mine is supposed to be built 1Q so time will tell.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I could not edit the first post to add this updated 2024 Order Guide. Dated 10/12/2023. Only think I saw that changed for the Raptor was a footnote that says "Req. Graphics Delete (55D) on 801A & 802A" for Rapid Red.

Attachments

• 2024_F-150_kyk08p.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 26

CDub

Reaction score
Im assuming they got rid of the Tailgate Applique “FORD” Delete, I was hoping it would be included on the updated 24MY order guide but I guess not. Would I be able to get a 23MY tailgate for my ordered 24MY, and im assuming there has to be something done with the VIN so id be able to use the full functions of the 23MY tailgate on the 24MY truck. Any help is appreciated

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has it been confirmed at all if the bumpers/flares are a different color now, black, darker grey?

So I've been trying to figure this out as well. In this Shelter Green video it shows much darker flares. It's not an R either as no logo in the grille. I think they'll be much closer to black than grey. Especially when it shows the tailgate placard and flare in the same shot.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I've been trying to figure this out as well. In this Shelter Green video it shows much darker flares. It's not an R either as no logo in the grille. I think they'll be much closer to black than grey. Especially when it shows the tailgate placard and flare in the same shot.

Hoping the SG is at Washington auto show.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I noticed this in other pictures as well as the online configurator as well. Not sure if it's a true change, but sure seems to be. A little strange though, as it's been the medium gray since the Raptor's inception.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed this in other pictures as well as the online configurator as well. Not sure if it's a true change, but sure seems to be. A little strange though, as it's been the medium gray since the Raptor's inception.
I’ve been hoping as well… I’ll be blacking them out if i ever get my white one. Watched that video several times… still look gray or a version of it to me. Sadly.

OCGen3

Reaction score
Hi All: Placing the order for my 24’-802a 37 and I’m being told they’re not offering the tailgate appliqué delete in 24’. Has anyone else heard this or found otherwise? I’m a non appliqué guy…..but it’s not the end of the world if it has to stay

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All: Placing the order for my 24’-802a 37 and I’m being told they’re not offering the tailgate appliqué delete in 24’. Has anyone else heard this or found otherwise? I’m a non appliqué guy…..but it’s not the end of the world if it has to stay
Only thing your picking is roof or not and Bedliner or not, oh and graphics delete. It’s all the way or no way on the 802/803.