2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OregonRaptor

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. I lorded my ranger raptor since October. I am getting an email from Ford telling me the thank you for the order end they will keep sending me an email every 45 days with the up day but that is it.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Feels pretty good to be back in a Raptor!

24’s are solid. Front end is ehh ok

IMG_8640.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6051.jpeg
    IMG_6051.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 50

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
Thanks. That's what I wanted to know. Anyone else?
Ordered 1/27 it was confirmed 1/29 (they did have an open allocation when I ordered and the only reason I did so) vin was mid Feb the. Build 3/11 shipped 3/25 arrived 4/9. 37pp Oxford sunroof n bed. I never got emails, ford doesn’t do any for the raptors maybe the broncos n rangers but not for the raptors. You’re on your own to get the info from either ford chat or your sales.

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, I just joined because I'm looking for some help. I know this has been talked about but I ordered my Raptor on the 29th of March. My question is when will Ford email me to tell me they got the order. I have called and they say its processing. Also, they wont send an email until there is a VIN number and a build date. So its been 11 days and no word. I was told by the dealer it would be a few days. Does anyone know how long it should take to get an email. How far out are they scheduled? 3 weeks? 3 months? 6 months? If the later I might as well wait for a 2025. Thanks for any information.

I never received an email and the dealer didn’t share any updates/details. Ford provided a vin via phone call aprox two weeks after I placed the order with my dealership.

IMG_1559.png

jak405817

Reaction score
OK, I just joined because I'm looking for some help. I know this has been talked about but I ordered my Raptor on the 29th of March. My question is when will Ford email me to tell me they got the order. I have called and they say its processing. Also, they wont send an email until there is a VIN number and a build date. So its been 11 days and no word. I was told by the dealer it would be a few days. Does anyone know how long it should take to get an email. How far out are they scheduled? 3 weeks? 3 months? 6 months? If the later I might as well wait for a 2025. Thanks for any information.
Took me I think under a week from my 3/1 order to get a vin from dealer. 4/1 build week. Mine just shipped yesterday. Dealer says arrival by 4/22ish.

MCrump

Reaction score
Took me I think under a week from my 3/1 order to get a vin from dealer. 4/1 build week. Mine just shipped yesterday. Dealer says arrival by 4/22ish.
wow. seems like it's a crap shoot when these things get built and shipped. btw, the dealer swore we would get updates via emails. nothing so far. I have called marketing twice and they say the order is still "processing". I hope I get lucky and this goes quickly. so far it's looking like a 6+ month order to delivery.

jak405817

Reaction score
…a few more pieces of info, your dealer should have an order number. It was weirdly short (mine was D001). He will then get you the vin and it is easy to track on the ford tracking page. Mine was an antimatter blue, 802a, spray in bed liner, no moonroof. …seeing more videos with raptors with moonroofs has me kind of kicking myself that I didn’t get one as they look nice. Heard they let in a little more road noise(?) though and is just another part that can break. Someone make me feel better and tell me they are a stupid accessory. :)