2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give about two weeks, if your order still isn't sitting in your garage there has to be a Raptor nearby you can snatch up. I'm seeing these hit dealerships regularly. They are shipping and flood gates are about to be fully opened. We made it through all 208 page of this thread, just a few more until we all get our pick of Raptors.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I searched all dealer orders from their website and then used the tracker to find post 3/4 build dates. Then emailed and offered to put money down immediately for MSRP. The dealers around me all wanted $5k over but all called back within days offering MSRP.
Do they need to have a window sticker posted in order to use the tracker? All the trucks I see don’t have one so I’m not sure how to get the order number in order to bring it up in the tracker

VJDWashington

Reaction score
This is where I'm at, my truck has basically just sat since January 3rd. I been looking daily on cars.com to see if any are on lots around me and i only saw 2 or 3. Every dealer just has that Raptor stock photo pictured so i know they don't actually have the truck

I'm in the same boat. Problem is, I cant find one available without a ADM. Dealers smell blood in the water and know they have one last lap at ADMs while we're desperate. If you find one from Chicago east, let me know please. The ADMs on the east coast are stupid. Good luck mate...hopefully we see a status update in the next few days.

Attachments

• IMG_5836.jpeg
    IMG_5836.jpeg
    320.7 KB · Views: 61

evoraptor

Reaction score
This ****** me off so bad.. I know some of you are even earlier, in January, but holy hell man.. we have 90k trucks with no updates whatsoever about their status. What have we become people!! lol

1711440634663.png

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
This ****** me off so bad.. I know some of you are even earlier, in January, but holy hell man.. we have 90k trucks with no updates whatsoever about their status. What have we become people!! lol

View attachment 449163
Just saw a neighboring dealer just got their order in and have it listed with a 7k markup … built last week. Meanwhile mine just sits … no idea what Ford is doing and why they basically just don’t care about the customers that ordered theirs.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do they need to have a window sticker posted in order to use the tracker? All the trucks I see don’t have one so I’m not sure how to get the order number in order to bring it up in the tracker

Yes. That's interesting though. All the dealers around me have the window sticker available. If they post the VIN without the window sticker, you can use this:

Then find the order number here:

C903FOF.jpg

Then go to the tracker.