2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is where I'm at, my truck has basically just sat since January 3rd. I been looking daily on cars.com to see if any are on lots around me and i only saw 2 or 3. Every dealer just has that Raptor stock photo pictured so i know they don't actually have the truck yet
I am working on finding my replacement. I used autotrader to find the stock photo then Used the Ford tracker to see if it's shipped. If I can't get a deal done then ill just wait. But at this point, there's no end in sight.

Not to beat a dead horse, but it's crazy I can get a M car from BMW with individual treatment faster.

shellbmb

Reaction score
I am working on finding my replacement. I used autotrader to find the stock photo then Used the Ford tracker to see if it's shipped. If I can't get a deal done then ill just wait. But at this point, there's no end in sight.

Not to beat a dead horse, but it's crazy I can get a M car from BMW with individual treatment faster.
It was fun to track my M from Germany. I even downloaded a marine app to track the shipping vessel.

My 37 finally went to built, but ford chat says the ETA is now a month later than they originally said so who knows. 3/23 built and ETA 4/26ish. Ordered 1/9. Gets here when it gets here. My buddies are trying to convince me to go drive a TRX that's on the lot, at a discount nonetheless, but just can't do it. Always wanted a Raptor so waiting it out. Will it make it that much more special.

soccerUber

Reaction score

I'm in the same boat. Problem is, I cant find one available without a ADM. Dealers smell blood in the water and know they have one last lap at ADMs while we're desperate. If you find one from Chicago east, let me know please. The ADMs on the east coast are stupid. Good luck mate...hopefully we see a status update in the next few days.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My original order is still showing "In Production" since 1/9. No changes.

My replacement order arrived to the railyard in Atlanta today. Should have it this weekend.

I searched all dealer orders from their website and then used the tracker to find post 3/4 build dates. Then emailed and offered to put money down immediately for MSRP. The dealers around me all wanted $5k over but all called back within days offering MSRP.

aware

Reaction score
1711415244573.png
How much faith do you put in Ford Dept? I chatted with Ford wanting info on my order. They gave me the same answer I get from the tracking site. they did however give me a number for their Marketing Dept. I gave them a call and it seemed as if they were tracking it, Gave me dates when the bed-liner was installed and them said is is waiting for shipment. I quizzed her and said the tracker site shows still in production. she indicated that it will show Built and Shipped simultaneously on the tracker site once it is on a truck. I don't want to get too excited. do you think I got the truth?

zachery55

Reaction score
Thanks! I have not seen anyone else on here with a black 37PP moon roof, tri fold cover, graphics delete in black. Simple but clean. Curious if anyone has a spec similar
Mine is spec’d similar. Dealer messed up and ordered without the sticker removal but I’m torn anyways. Maybe they look better in person idk lol. Find out soon though. Worst case they are easy to remove so no big deal.