2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delivery went from a month out to 3/19-4/1. My dealer is trying to pick up the truck from the yard, GM says it depends on which shipping company used locally but one allows pick up and the other doesn’t. 50/50. Place your bets. lol

19perf-blue

Reaction score
Delivery went from a month out to 3/19-4/1. My dealer is trying to pick up the truck from the yard, GM says it depends on which shipping company used locally but one allows pick up and the other doesn’t. 50/50. Place your bets. lol
Once your truck was built how were you able to get your ETA. My truck switched to built today so I'm just curious.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once your truck was built how were you able to get your ETA. My truck switched to built today so I'm just curious.
You’ll get your ETA once it switches to ship. If you track your order using Ford Canada tracker it gives you a totally different ETA, which is what the dealer and ford chat will give you.

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice ride!! I’m waiting for mine to be delivered any day now I’m only a few miles away from you if I recognize the dealer plate. Are you in eastern Pa?
Thank you, and I hope yours arrives sooner than later! Southeastern PA, yessir.

ChevyLee

Reaction score

19perf-blue

Reaction score
at what point are you able to add your truck to the ford ap?
I have added my truck to ford pass, however it doesnt seem active on the truck because i cant get any response from the truck. Unless there is something else i need to do to activate it on my end.

evoraptor

Reaction score
I have added my truck to ford pass, however it doesnt seem active on the truck because i cant get any response from the truck. Unless there is something else i need to do to activate it on my end.
Someone at the plant has to hit activate on the truck. The people that have it got lucky. No way to link it through the Ford app itself.