2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyDNP

Reaction score
37pp? All dealers around me only get 35s usually and do 37 allocations for builds on customer orders. There’s one dealer getting a 37 and selling for 108k lol
No, mine is a 801a…..AG, moonroof, spray bedliner. A local dealer is getting in that exact same one except with bedliner in the next few weeks (supposedly), so may go with that one. I have a buddy that does spray in bedliner and will have him do that along with the wheel wells.

VJDWashington

Reaction score
So if the report of the auto dimmer headlight issue being resolved, we all should start seeing Raptors flowing at record setting levels from Detroit to every state in the lower 48. (You too Canadian neighbors). My guess is that the logistics in ‘normal production’ was at near capacity based on rail or road companies servicing demand. Now with demand increased due to Jan-Feb builds added to ready status, it will take rail & road I bet 2-4 weeks to ramp up to demands volume. That said, full shipment capacity would be reached in early-mid April = deliveries to dealerships week 2-3 April.
I’m not going to hold my breath but we will see if the simple headlight issue being resolved equals volumes of ‘24 Raptors in stores in April. (Thank goodness is was not a big mechanical issue).

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if the report of the auto dimmer headlight issue being resolved, we all should start seeing Raptors flowing at record setting levels from Detroit to every state in the lower 48. (You too Canadian neighbors). My guess is that the logistics in ‘normal production’ was at near capacity based on rail or road companies servicing demand. Now with demand increased due to Jan-Feb builds added to ready status, it will take rail & road I bet 2-4 weeks to ramp up to demands volume. That said, full shipment capacity would be reached in early-mid April = deliveries to dealerships week 2-3 April.
I’m not going to hold my breath but we will see if the simple headlight issue being resolved equals volumes of ‘24 Raptors in stores in April. (Thank goodness is was not a big mechanical issue).
Let’s hope the issue is just a simple reprogramming. I would think Ford would be going all out to try to get the sitting trucks shipped to bolster their Q1 numbers. It doesn’t seem like many trucks have shipped, even recently.