2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardiacdoc

Reaction score
Sounds like everyone’s in the same boat. I wish they c kept their tracking up to date. Mine sitting since 2/6 offsite. Nobody seems to know anything. Either the “chat” or the dealer. Am I missing something ???

thatperson89

Reaction score
Ford chat doesn't have any good information for any of us that had early production dates. Looks like all we can do is wait and that later build dates will arrive first. I'm happy for those people that have trucks that are now showing produced and shipped but man it's frustrating that mine is just sitting.

And all this drama is stupid. Doesn't help anyone.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
801A Shelter Green… Ordered 1/….in production on 3/7, built 3/8…. My dealer says it’s showing at the railyard awaiting loading…. He thinks it will update and be rolling towards upstate NY within 24 hours!!! We will see …..
Congrats better than 21

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like everyone’s in the same boat. I wish they c kept their tracking up to date. Mine sitting since 2/6 offsite. Nobody seems to know anything. Either the “chat” or the dealer. Am I missing something ???
You know as much as the rest of us. Only builds that have shipped status are ones built last week. Rest of us have random ETAs or in my case Pending Update from Ford Chat.

But a 2024 Lariat did land in Arkansas Randall Ford. Someone posted pictures of it on dealer lot in the F150gen4 forums.

Fordisthebest

Reaction score
Butt hurt? You have proven you’re a clown. You’re trying to belittle people left and right because someone slightly, and I mean slightly doubted your credibility. Which by the way you literally have not offered one piece of accurate information yet. Keep bringing those “big updates” pal.

Hey I’m only a couple hundred miles away. I’m going to be at Silver Lake in May. Let’s put these keyboards away like you say and get together. I’m down to see what kind of shit I’m getting myself into. I’m about 99.9% sure this can work its self out. Or maybe I’m full of shit like my lien free title pics I produced on a whim.
Hey dip shit, I’m down to meet you in Silver Lake, I want to see what your short ass is going to do with your “Lien free cars”. You’re the clown showing off to everyone here about you have “lien free” cars, if you even do, got real defensive all the sudden when you got called out on your BS. You need an ass whoopin to humble yourself. Bottom of the barrel hick. I bet your mom blows random dudes in her trailer, with no teeth.

Fordisthebest

Reaction score
I was gonna say I have not seen one post about his being ordered or in production or anything. The whole thread has turned on this guy today lol. From people begging him for info over the past month to being shit on hahaha. All his comebacks are is calling people broke. I wonder how old he is too lol. I am 23 years old with a 37PP on order and paying cash no financing. Would love to see him try and talk shit to me. And calling people broke when everyone on here but him has ordered fords most expensive f-150 is WILD. anyone who can afford a raptor finance or not is clearly not broke. I do not know why he keeps calling yall broke. Clearly yall are decently successful. Props to all you guys for working hard in life. Dude is clearly a liberal since he was talking shit in about trump. that tell us all we need to know hahaha.
You idiot, I word at the plant, why would I have one on order. And I’m am a conservative but there’s also some bottom of the barrel hicks that are trump supporters that don’t understand his policies and take his claims to the extreme level and call themselves supporters. I’m calling the other idiot out because he thinks he can show everyone up by having “Lien free” cars and that’s not the case. He’s a kid that doesn’t know shit and can’t get girls or guys (whatever he’s into).

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey dip shit, I’m down to meet you in Silver Lake, I want to see what your short ass is going to do with your “Lien free cars”. You’re the clown showing off to everyone here about you have “lien free” cars, if you even do, got real defensive all the sudden when you got called out on your BS. You need an ass whoopin to humble yourself. Bottom of the barrel hick. I bet your mom blows random dudes in her trailer, with no teeth.
Lighten Up Francis GIFs | Tenor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter