2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2024 37PP ordered end of December from my dealer here in NW WA. I’ve been watching this thread for weeks hoping for good news out of Dearborn plant but still nothing concrete. Dealer gave me the copy of order to Ford in December with priority code 19. The order has been ‘previewed’ by Ford according to dealer but still no VIN # assigned. I’ve gone back and forth 20 times considering just buying a 2023 at about $5k less than 24 @ MSRP but as of today, I’ll still wait for the 24.
At some point, Ford will get it worked out and things will be flowing smoothly.
Kind of glad I’ve not had a vin #, blend date, production date etc then had to wait for a repaired truck vs a fresh build on spec.
If you don't have a VIN#, your dealer doesn't have an allocation for your order. You could be waiting for a while

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here we go again..everyone knows what’s going on. Guys.. NO ONE REALLY KNOWS, apparently not even the Ford guy in this thread if trucks have started shipping. This is the exact same truck that’s been built for the last 3 years apart from some minor body updates. We could have been waiting on ANYTHING, no one knows here. It’s sucks, I agree, but it is what it is. Same shit in 2021. If you have a VIN it’s the best case scenario and it’s safe to say your truck will here be here within a few months. That’s the first hurdle, then you get to deal with your dealer ******** you on price.
This

Mxfasa

Reaction score
yall say we really do not know anything? like be for real, a raptor r was on a convoy truck, and someone posted a photo where ford tracker says its shipped. A few have started to ship. Next 2 weeks a lot more will be shipped out. yall dumb not being able to read this thread

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yall say we really do not know anything? like be for real, a raptor r was on a convoy truck, and someone posted a photo where ford tracker says its shipped. A few have started to ship. Next 2 weeks a lot more will be shipped out. yall dumb not being able to read this thread
Hey genius reading isn’t your strong suit huh? What I’m saying we don’t know is why all the trucks are sitting, when trucks will start shipping, in what order they will ship. Read this post carefully or even better go back and read them all and try really hard to comprehend and take it all in before you post something silly again.

This appears to be your first ordered Raptor. Not my first rodeo. I also am not one to say things “I heard” from someone who has zero clue or some Instagram clown who also has no clue.

Last edited:

Mxfasa

Reaction score
Hey genius reading isn’t your strong suit huh? What I’m saying we don’t know is why all the trucks are sitting, when trucks will start shipping, in what order they will ship. Read this post carefully or even better go back and read them all and try really hard to comprehend and take it all in before you post something silly again.

This appears to be your first ordered Raptor. Not my first rodeo. I also am not one to say things “I heard” from someone who has zero clue or some Instagram clown who also has no clue.
Never got my info from instagram bozo. And I wasn’t targeting you, I’m talking about all the false info being spread and especially by the guy who claims to work for Ford. He’s been getting shit from other people too. And cool you’ve ordered a raptor before but people are saying it’s different every year . Either way Ford has their head in their ass and needs to get it out. They are lacking behind hella. Q1 is almost over. Someone literally ordered a m3 and it got delivered from Germany already and Ford has shipped to our knowledge 2 based off the thread

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re repeating everything I’ve said in my previous posts. Except the goofy lingo I kind of understand.. Guess that’s how the cool kids are talking these days??

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never got my info from instagram bozo. And I wasn’t targeting you, I’m talking about all the false info being spread and especially by the guy who claims to work for Ford. He’s been getting shit from other people too. And cool you’ve ordered a raptor before but people are saying it’s different every year . Either way Ford has their head in their ass and needs to get it out. They are lacking behind hella. Q1 is almost over. Someone literally ordered a m3 and it got delivered from Germany already and Ford has shipped to our knowledge 2 based off the thread
Oh and it’s pretty much the same shit show every year with Raptor orders.

Mxfasa

Reaction score
You’re repeating everything I’ve said in my previous posts. Except the goofy lingo I kind of understand.. Guess that’s how the cool kids are talking these days??
sorry for the lingo, I am 23 years old lol. I do understand majority of people on here are a lot older than me