2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like the trucks should be getting on convoys/rail soon.
Another thing to note. If you plan on getting it ceramic coated ( You should be ) or have anyone professionally wash and wax it- do yourself a favor and tell the dealer to not touch it other than pressure wash the winter road grime off. They most likely will use dirty rags etc and will get fine scratches in it etc. Also any quick wax detailer/shiner crap will need to come off anyway.
I typically prefer my pre delivery washes done by the dealer with 120 grit.

Fordisthebest

Reaction score
Going to be some detailed inspections going on before delivery acceptance.
there’s really no “detailed inspections” many people have complained about the Raptors sitting too long that there’s issues on delivery but the dealer doesn’t care to fix it. When these trucks sit for a long time the tires create a hard spot and causes vibrations on the road. Make sure you all test drive the car at highway speeds and if there’s any vibrations show the dealer and have them swap the tires. If you try to do it after, they won’t fix it since it’s “tire wear”.

Motorwerks

Reaction score
Battery is super easy to check. Bring volt meter and check voltage when the car is off and then check during running.
That's not the way to properly check a battery...particularly an AGM one. You can have 12V with a dead cell or very little amperage. A battery tester is what is needed to properly place a load test on a battery and check for wear, rated output, etc.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there’s really no “detailed inspections” many people have complained about the Raptors sitting too long that there’s issues on delivery but the dealer doesn’t care to fix it. When these trucks sit for a long time the tires create a hard spot and causes vibrations on the road. Make sure you all test drive the car at highway speeds and if there’s any vibrations show the dealer and have them swap the tires. If you try to do it after, they won’t fix it since it’s “tire wear”.
Yeah I was being sarcastic....

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Battery is super easy to check. Bring volt meter and check voltage when the car is off and then check during running.
I would assume the dealership would have the proper battery testing tool, why bring your own stuff? Have them check it before you buy the truck

Bayonetwork

Reaction score
24Rap.jpeg
From FB. Carbonized gray 35" fresh off production line.
Wheels look same as Gen 3 silver ones just painted black.
Fenders look black, I thought traditionally non-R models had gray fenders?

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 445812
From FB. Carbonized gray 35" fresh off production line.
Wheels look same as Gen 3 silver ones just painted black.
Fenders look black, I thought traditionally non-R models had gray fenders?
I think it looks good including the wheels and the black (or at least darker gray) wheel arches gives a nice contrast to the CG.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would assume the dealership would have the proper battery testing tool, why bring your own stuff? Have them check it before you buy the truck
I’m not concerned about battery, it’s easy warranty fix. More worried about stuff that is not easy to fix.