2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mxfasa

Reaction score
my build will be done next week, since shipping will start soon I am hoping it gets streamlined and I do not have to wait 3 months for it after its been built like all the 35s built in January. Hoping that I can get it by end of march, a lot of people seem to think otherwise tho lol

CDub

Reaction score
Have we heard anything else about the HUD? I Read somewhere that it is only available in Baja mode. Seems like there has been a blockade on the car reviewers getting their hands on the new MY24’s

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my build will be done next week, since shipping will start soon I am hoping it gets streamlined and I do not have to wait 3 months for it after its been built like all the 35s built in January. Hoping that I can get it by end of march, a lot of people seem to think otherwise tho lol
Why would your order get streamlined when they have 2 months worth of F-150's to ship to dealerships?

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have we heard anything else about the HUD? I Read somewhere that it is only available in Baja mode. Seems like there has been a blockade on the car reviewers getting their hands on the new MY24’s
From what i saw, the HUD can be turned on and off at anytime with a button. I don't think its dependent on the drive modes

Mxfasa

Reaction score
Why would your order get streamlined when they have 2 months worth of F-150's to ship to dealerships?
streamlined as in like once shipping starts it picks up. like when a red light turns green with a lot of traffic, so the ones that were not built first could def have a faster ship time based on when they were built

jk_red

Reaction score
My '24 has been in this same status for over a month. My dealer said he was told end of March early April for delivery to the dealership. With the wait maybe I should have ordered the 37!
Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 12.30.16 PM.png