2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaDirtyBird

Reaction score
I put in order this morning for a 24 Raptor Avalanche 37 PP. This is my first time ordering. When my salesman went through and put my build in, it had priority code 19, Job 2. He said that I would receive an email from Ford once his manager puts the order in, another salesman overheard us talking and said on the Raptor I wouldn’t get any notification. Said since it’s a Raptor they don’t send notifications to customers.

Has that been the experience for most here? Are you only able to get updates through the dealer?

Mxfasa

Reaction score
I put in order this morning for a 24 Raptor Avalanche 37 PP. This is my first time ordering. When my salesman went through and put my build in, it had priority code 19, Job 2. He said that I would receive an email from Ford once his manager puts the order in, another salesman overheard us talking and said on the Raptor I wouldn’t get any notification. Said since it’s a Raptor they don’t send notifications to customers.

Has that been the experience for most here? Are you only able to get updates through the dealer?
my dealer called me when they got the allocation and told me the build date then ford chat gave me my VIN then I have been tracking since and mine is now in prod

ss55539

Reaction score

ford isnt sending email updates on specialty units