2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does peeling the decals off damage the paint? I'd guess there's a decent chance of that happening.
Well some peel them off dry with no problems, but I prefer to use steam as makes it easier and less chance of leaving adhesive behind. If dealer did not order correctly, then have them remove them as that makes any paint issues their problem.

CDub

Reaction score
For those who ordered graphics delete, (1) is this specified on your window sticker and (2) does the computer-generated image of your spec on the order tracker show graphics?

I ordered graphics delete and my answer is no to #1 and yes to #2, and I'm concerned my dealer did not properly copy my spec when ordering.
My build tracker does not show graphics on it, also on my window sticker it states graphics delete in the Optional Equipment/Other category

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those who ordered graphics delete, (1) is this specified on your window sticker and (2) does the computer-generated image of your spec on the order tracker show graphics?

I ordered graphics delete and my answer is no to #1 and yes to #2, and I'm concerned my dealer did not properly copy my spec when ordering.

Yes mine shows graphics delete and also the image is no graphics.