2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why did they cheap out and make the wheels all cast now? Before, both the 35” headlock-capable and 37” wheels were forged.
I dont think the 37 wheels were ever forged monoblock. They certainly were not on my 21’ 37 pp truck.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone’s driving around in my truck!

Those wheels looks much better than the website had until today. Getting pretty damn excited for trucks to start shipping.
I agree. They look much better in the real pictures.

Only a few more weeks! I’m pretty excited too, my truck should be one of the first to ship.

fkim119

Reaction score
I just put in my order last week. How soon after should I expect a vin # and an order number? Since Ford is not emailing these, I need to contact my salesman?

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just put in my order last week. How soon after should I expect a vin # and an order number? Since Ford is not emailing these, I need to contact my salesman?
Dealer can give you the order number, but you will not get a VIN until Ford pulls the order....dealer is best avenue for information after demonstration of appropriate amount of patience. :) I would say that based on all of the info in this thread you are looking at May+ for delivery.

fkim119

Reaction score
Dealer can give you the order number, but you will not get a VIN until Ford pulls the order....dealer is best avenue for information after demonstration of appropriate amount of patience. :) I would say that based on all of the info in this thread you are looking at May+ for delivery.

Oh this is going to drive me nuts! THank you!

Are dealers still only allocated one or two Raptors R's a year?