2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to long McArthur no raptor Rs are going to be made in April. I wonder how it will affect 23/24 prices.

Since nothing is shipping, they could make 0 or 5,000 and it wouldn't matter :lol2:

Anyone else not have their window sticker with similar build date as mine? 12/18.
Literally just disappeared

Copy this link and add your VIN https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=YOURVINHERE

Sorry it does not say awaiting shipping but at this point what else could it be doing its been produced and returned from offsite for bedliner. My first Ford purchase, hope it's worth it.

Those us of who are built are at a status of "Sent Offsite." It will stay there until it changes to "Awaiting Shipment." No one has got there yet. The 12/18 builds will hopefully ship at the end of the month. Basically we're all just waiting for someone to see something beyond "Sent Offsite"

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pushing your production, sales & delivery cycle with guaranteed revenue because you messed up your last years production sales & delivery cycle seems like a great idea.
200.gif

Grod760

Reaction score
I lost the window sticker link from tracker. Plug in vin to website link and it populates. Same 12/18 build. My raptor hasn’t moved from ROUSH facility located at Allen Park, MI. Why it’s there? Anyone live nearby that can do a drive by to check to see what’s going? I have noticed that across the country except Californistan that 23 Raptor prices are dropping…. Maybe they’re being hold to sell more 23 trucks. Who knows? It is somewhat messed up if truck collects rust because dealers got into a mess with all these ADMs.

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine shows a build date of 1/8/24 and the dealer site shows arrived 2 weeks ago...lol

I've ordered several trucks from my dealer in the past and normally once the Vin is produced, it automatically post on their website. Went from in transit to arrived at dealer 2 weeks ago. I just find it entertaining.

I'm in no hurry, I just wait for them to call whenever it actually arrives and if it don't no worries. Just a want, not a need!

CDub

Reaction score
My window sticker showed up yesterday. 802A, moonroof, bedliner and graphics delete... Dealer said it would take close to a month to make it to the dealership

tempImagePl9pjw.jpg

Last edited:

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pushing your production, sales & delivery cycle with guaranteed revenue because you messed up your last years production sales & delivery cycle seems like a great idea.
View attachment 443835
Every single model on Fords website when you go to build takes you straight to 2024 Model builds…except the F-150 which is still lets you build out a 2023 and preview a 2024 model.

Sounds like they are giving the final hoorah to push these 2023 out, but stubborn dealers offer zero incentives, barely coming down on MSRP and still being more expensive than a 24 with no deletes.

bmartina7

Reaction score
Question for yall I have a deposit down on a 2024 which is refundable , but I can get the 23 for 1000 below invoice which is 6 grand off sticker what would yall do ? But the 23 is 3 grand more than the 24 sticker wise

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for yall I have a deposit down on a 2024 which is refundable , but I can get the 23 for 1000 below invoice which is 6 grand off sticker what would yall do ? But the 23 is 3 grand more than the 24 sticker wise
That is going to be very dependent on your situation. As for me, this is not a daily driver. I have two other vehicles, plus a work vehicle and could wait.

I like the design of the front much better in the 2024 and I want the HUD. If I were you and not in a hurry, I would wait it out couple of weeks at least to see what the status of the 2024 are with Ford. I think once the 2024 start rolling out, you’ll find even better deals on the 2023s.

LibertyDNP

Reaction score
But I assume the 23 has been sitting on a lot at least 6 months? Not sure how you came out ahead there...
lol agree. Some of you guys are incredibly impatient. My ‘24 probably won’t come in until July. Got it at 82k (moonroof, bed-liner, graphics delete) and most of the 23’s around me are still more then that. I’d rather wait 5 months and get a newer vehicle for cheaper.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc