2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the seats the same as 2023 in the regular Raptor? I noticed on the tracker on the interior photos that those cloth areas on the seats appear to be leather now which I hope is true
doesn't look like the 2023's but i haven't seen any in person pictures yet

i am glad they got rid of the red centerline on the steering wheel and added some red stitching. looks much better in my opinion

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will your salesman send you a picture or print out from VinView or DealerConnection? Mine sends me an image of the print out from DealerConnection and the update I got last Friday notes the truck as Sent Offsite with an End Date of Jan-29-2024. Obviously that date was wrong but wonder if you're showing further updates since you've been told it's awaiting shipment.

Here's a random truck I found from google images. I'm hoping you've gone the next line past "Sent Offsite"

View attachment 442965
I can ask next time i talk with him. He usually just reads it off to me

thatperson89

Reaction score
According to Ford customer service, my truck is back from offsite and is released to carrier. I still think Ford is holding these until they sell down 23s so I'm not very hopeful. Truck is still in production status.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score

i am glad they got rid of the red centerline on the steering wheel and added some red stitching. looks much better in my opinion
I don’t think they got rid of the red sight line on the steering wheel

Kurt L

Reaction score

I liked the red centerline. Also don’t like you have to get 37pp to get the recaros and carbon fiber

BBLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a day 1 order in with a midwest dealer at MSRP - just got my VIN and scheduled build date is week of 3/18/2024 :headbang:

37 Shelter Green w/o sunroof w/ spray-in bedliner

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I liked the red centerline. Also don’t like you have to get 37pp to get the recaros and carbon fiber
And the red sight line actually has a useful purpose on an off road oriented truck. Agree on the lack of recaros and cf on 35s as well as not being able to get the beadlock capable wheels, unless you pony up an additional $11k.

Fordisthebest

Reaction score
I didn't play the Gen 3 roll out game. How bad/how many times can/will these dates push from where they are now? I think Ill give it to EOM and then start looking for aggressive deals on leftover '23s.
I strongly suggest going for a 23, dealers are taking up to $7k off sticker on 23 raptors. NO ONE is getting a 24 raptor until at least mid to late March, and that’s if your blend date was in December.