2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordisthebest

Reaction score
He said shipping would start 3/18
As I’ve said a week or so ago, no 24 Raptors are shipping until at least 3/18 and that’s for the very early builds up till first week of Jan. They were suppose to do press releases this week and that did not happen, so could be another delay.

Ford chat does not know anymore than what the tracker shows you. I know their chat motion, all they do is look at the same page you’re looking at but an internal version of it. It doesn’t have any special information that will give any insights on when they’ll be released. Same with the dealers, they get ETAs with current status and secondary status.

Everyone please stay patient, I know it’s not ideal to wait this long but there’s nothing anyone can do. Any dates you get on ETAs are just estimates that aren’t real and usually aren’t ever on time, including mines unfortunately. I just relay the information that’s given to me based on updates passed along to us.

Heads up, I changed my username as ford was catching on to who I was…

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
good luck and thanks for the info!
my build week is 3/18 so hopefully all of yours clear out by the time mine is built! :angels2:

jk_red

Reaction score
As I’ve said a week or so ago, no 24 Raptors are shipping until at least 3/18 and that’s for the very early builds up till first week of Jan. They were suppose to do press releases this week and that did not happen, so could be another delay.

Ford chat does not know anymore than what the tracker shows you. I know their chat motion, all they do is look at the same page you’re looking at but an internal version of it. It doesn’t have any special information that will give any insights on when they’ll be released. Same with the dealers, they get ETAs with current status and secondary status.

Everyone please stay patient, I know it’s not ideal to wait this long but there’s nothing anyone can do. Any dates you get on ETAs are just estimates that aren’t real and usually aren’t ever on time, including mines unfortunately. I just relay the information that’s given to me based on updates passed along to us.

Heads up, I changed my username as ford was catching on to who I was…
Thanks for the update! Also agree with you, these are really 'big machines' (Ford) in motion here with really complicated logistics, financials, market pressures, etc. at work. Also the chip issues and supply chain issues really cause huge headaches that are very hard to recover from. I spent some time in the 2000's with Ford brass doing supply chain work, have a buddy who helped launch the suspension components of the raptor (FOX) and they honestly love their truck owners. They talk about us all the time. Not making excuses for being a bit slow moving, and what they have not done well is anticipate (once again) that everyone wants a Raptor (Bronco and Ranger too), and that the 23 base models did not move. The lightning was also a huge distraction. Again not making excuses for some clear mistakes, but I can honestly tell you the obsess about their truck owners. And damn, I can't wait to pick up my '24 Rapter and yes I am bugging the crap out of my dealer!

jk_red

Reaction score
a dealership who is getting 1xR,2X37 and 3 x 35 are all ready on website,
delivery before the end of the month,not sure yet!
remember,reveal(for the press) will be the 16 and 17 in Utah,Tooele?????Assault site....
Anyone living around there?
may be he can snick around getting some pictures and make us drooling?
What dealer site is that? Can't find it...

nltruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the ford instagram page. There’s a video of an R getting produced. With media days on the 16th/17th, shipping start of 3/18 seems right

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am now seeing car carriers loaded with Raptor and Raptor Rs on the freeway in Michigan. I also see plenty of new retail 24 Raptors on the highway being driven for testing.
Ford probably ran out of dirt parking lot space so instead of delivering them to customers, they are moving them to dirt lots further away.