2023 vs 2024 avalanche comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yup, the inability to calibrate an opinion to the bigger picture

Ford: makes minor change to the headlight, barely different

Any Car Forum: I HATE this they RUINED it, barf emoji. + [INSERT reference to stereotypical design language from different brand/continent]

its either exactly perfect the way they want it or its horrible trash.
But but but, it’s a WHOLE new truck!!! Have you NOT seen the stitching?!?

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The age ol hate on the newest model. 6-12 months down the road the hate will no longer be. Sure we all may have our preferred grill, lights, wheels, etc. but in due time the hate will go away.

JustACowboy64

Reaction score
I noticed a 2024 avalanche raptor being delivered at my local ford dealer on a saturday night, so i decided to head in sunday morning and check it out. Body wise, i think the 21-23s look better. The 2024 differences that stuck out to me was the headlights, taillights, and the FORD across the front and back are slightly different. All in all, ill be keeping my 23
Love that color, especially dirty!!

Attachments

• IMG_6778.jpeg
    IMG_6778.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 70
Reaction score
The age ol hate on the newest model. 6-12 months down the road the hate will no longer be. Sure we all may have our preferred grill, lights, wheels, etc. but in due time the hate will go away
This. There are plenty of posts on this forum that compare Gens side by side in driving, looks, etc. Porsche forums are the same.

Agswin

Reaction score
I am currently in search of a Raptor. The one gripe I have with the 24's besides the front headlights, which to me look like the giant eyes on a bee and less aggressive than a 23 is the fact that you can't get the Recaro's without the $11k 37" package and there is no other option other than black interior. I am now on the hunt for a 23 V6 with the blue recaro pkg or a 23 V8 that is less than $10k over msrp. I just can't bring myself to pay $11k for nicer seats since I will be installing my own wheels/tires. Plus the big white LED pieces on the 24s headlights dont really flow with the rest of the front grill like the 23's do

Rocks2Sand

Reaction score
This. There are plenty of posts on this forum that compare Gens side by side in driving, looks, etc. Porsche forums are the same.
Agreed, I absolutely hated the new Tahoe (5th Gen) when it came out, thought they made a huge mistake. Now I love the look! It makes the 4th Gen look dated, and the 3rd gen look like its from '89!

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I noticed a 2024 avalanche raptor being delivered at my local ford dealer on a saturday night, so i decided to head in sunday morning and check it out. Body wise, i think the 21-23s look better. The 2024 differences that stuck out to me was the headlights, taillights, and the FORD across the front and back are slightly different. All in all, ill be keeping my 23
I agree. The 21-23 look better inside n out TO ME. But... those dual valve shocks look sick.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the 37PP (802) it seems the Recaro seats have reduced the alcantara down to almost nothing, can anyone verify that? The Raptor R seems to have the full-ish alcantara, and the 802 is like the Recaro shape with 90% pleather.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On the 37PP (802) it seems the Recaro seats have reduced the alcantara down to almost nothing, can anyone verify that? The Raptor R seems to have the full-ish alcantara, and the 802 is like the Recaro shape with 90% pleather.
Yes that’s accurate. 37pp seats are 50/50 leather and alcantara. R seats are still full alcantara but the perforated sections now have code orange material underneath.