2023 F150 Order Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t blame ford…
When did we as a society start to not blame companies for being greedy?

Did I miss a memo here? I hate when ANYONE is clearly being greedy.

And by companies I mean Ford for exactly this: removing 800A, and dealers for the ADM. If Ford wanted to fix the problem with ADM's you fix it at the root, you don't remove the 800A just to get in on that higher cash MSRP.

And its not like the 800A is such a worse option than 801A... It's pretty much just as good lol with a huge cost saving benefit to the customer AKA: REAL VALUE.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford dealers are more similar to Rolex gray dealers because they’re not bound by msrp and can charge whatever they want. If they were like Rolex ADs we’d all be buying Raptors at msrp so long as we could find an allocation.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford dealers are more similar to Rolex gray dealers because they’re not bound by msrp and can charge whatever they want. If they were like Rolex ADs we’d all be buying Raptors at msrp so long as we could find an allocation.
Yes, my point exactly. I wish we could buy direct from Ford, then just pick a dealer to have the vehicle shipped to for PDI and pickup.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, my point exactly. I wish we could buy direct from Ford, then just pick a dealer to have the vehicle shipped to for PDI and pickup.

Agreed. Or just ship directly to my house and let the dealers go out of business. Maybe just have warranty repair centers.