2022 Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went for the 37 package, but I'm wondering if I should drop that to get the truck sooner :/

Is the 37 tire shortage for sure?

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went for the 37 package, but I'm wondering if I should drop that to get the truck sooner :/

Is the 37 tire shortage for sure?

Tough to say. Everything is a gamble these days. So many rumors…

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a call from my salesman yesterday telling me that he was on the phone with their rep. and that the dealership was given their first three allocations for MY22 and none were for a 37 pkg. I would have to go with a 35 if I wanted to ensure I got a truck in the first round. He said that for the year they would get a total of 9 allocations but would not commit to when a 37 would be allocated. So I gave up my allocation and will wait for a 37. This leads me to believe some of the things others have posted about commodity shortages on 37's (tires/Recaros) and that allocations are being given out piecemeal to ensure fulfillment as the year progresses. Of course it could all be bull**** . It'll be interesting to see if other 37 order start getting scheduled right away.

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the order for my 22 in. 37pp @msrp from a DFW dealership. Allocation confirmed and the order was submitted yesterday. Hopefully the rumored parts shortages for 37 trucks is short lived. I know it’s unlikely but it’d be nice to see it produced before the end of the year.63AAAB04-F389-45DE-BE81-FF777E4EC845.jpeg

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick update from this morning:
Ford Performance confirmed my order to be in the system and being unscheduled.
I asked if they are aware of any 22s already being scheduled this week, but they said no.

DeckTenRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick update from this morning:
Ford Performance confirmed my order to be in the system and being unscheduled.
I asked if they are aware of any 22s already being scheduled this week, but they said no.
Can you pls share the contact # of FP.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rumor has it no 37” performance packages will scheduled till 2022 and 35’s 1st part of December. I saw it on the internet so it must be true :)

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read it in Gen3 FB raptor thread that came from Texas. We all know how unreliable most of these usually are but thought I’d but it out here to see if other heard something similar